Shakarkandi chaat is tangy, sweet and spicy recipe. It is super nutritious. Sweet potatoes are one of the most nutritious root vegetable. It is considered as Super Food today. We are constantly trying to find ways to incorporate this super food in our diet. This chaat is a great recipe to do just that. This is an easy recipe and has all elements of being flavorsome. The addition of fruits make it very healthy and light. It is an oil free recipe which can be assembles in minutes. This can be served as a evening snack or salad.
Shakarkandi Ki Chaat | Sweet Potato Chaat | No Onion Garlic
- Pressure Cooker
- Mixing Bowl
- Shakarkand (Sweet Potato)
- Roasted Jeera
Glass Bubble Chaat Bowl
Microwave Safe, Dishwasher Safe
Here is a transparent high-quality crystal glass bowl plate to serve chaat, snacks, dry fruits and even desserts. Empress your guests and make a long lasting impression.
- 2 medium sized Boiled Shakarkandi/ Sweet Potato
- 1 medium Apple
- 1 Banana
- 1 tomato deseeded
- 1 – 2 tblsp Fresh Anar (Pomegranate Seeds)
- 1 tblsp chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 tblsp Roasted Peanuts (Mooong Phali)
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed Bhuna Jeera (Roasted Cumin Seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Kala Namak
- Salt to taste
- 1 tblsp Lemon juice
How to Make shakarkandi ki chaat :
- Wash and pressure cook the shakarkandi in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- Cool it and Peel.
- Cut into big pieces.
- In a big bowl, add chopped shakarkandi, chopped apple, chopped banana, chopped tomato.
- Now add rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts, mint and coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Enjoy the tasty,tangy and wholesome Shakarkandi Chaat.
8 piece Matt Finish Snacks Platter Combo
Perfect Gifting Set
Serve your guests in style and display your culinary work in these beautiful snack platters.
Storage Tips :
It is best to consume it when prepared fresh. Would not suggest to store it for later. The chaat will lose all the flavor and taste.