Who says when you are fasting you cannot have tasty delicious and nutritious food. Here is a really very easy 10 mins vrat ki paneer sabji whithout onion garlic to make your fasting / vrat a delish affair. You will look forward to relishing this dish. Lets see how to make farali paneer sabzi.
Falhari Paneer Ki Sabzi | Paneer Ki Sabji For Navratri Without Onion Garlic
A very delicious falhari Paneer ki sabji without onion garlic which can be made under 10 mins. Just right recipe for your vrat ki thali or navratri ki thali. Serve it with sabudana kheer, vrat ki poori and sukhe aloo. This paneer ki sabji without onion garlic is best for Navratri
- Kadai / Pan
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- Tomatoes (Tamatar)
- Malai (Homemade Cream)
- 250 gms Paneer (Cottage Paneer)
- 2 large Tomatoes (slightly sour)
- 1 tblsp Ginger (Adrak)
- 2 tblsp Oil / Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Sukha Dhania (Whole Coriander Seeds)
- 1 tsp Blackpepper Corns
- 1/4 tsp Methi Dana (Fenugreek Seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder (for color)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup beaten Malai or Cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 tblps Green Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania)
How to Make vrat ki paneer sabji :
- Dry roast togetehr on low flame – cumin seeds, whole coriander seeds, black peppercorns and methi dana.
- Grind together tomatoes, green chilly and ginger to a fine puree.
- Heat oil in a kadai / pan, add kashmiri red chilly powder, stir once and immediately add the tomatoe puree and saute it till it gets thick and oil begins to separate.
- Now add the roasted masala, salt and red chilly powder. Also 1/2 tsp Sugar. Skip sugar if the tomatoes are not sour.
- Cook for 2 – 3 mins. Then add beaten malai. Let it cook for 5 mins.
- Once this gets bhunoed nicely and oil begins to separate add 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Let the curry simmer. Once the desired curry consistency is achieved add the cut paneer cubes. Do not cook the paneer for long or the paneer will get chewy and hard. Switch off the flame within 5 mins.
- Sprinkle chopped green coriander.
- Your vrat ka paneer is ready.
What To Serve With Vrat Ki Paneer Sabji:
- Vegetables: – Serve with sukhe aloo or crispy arbi or vrat ki arbi ki sabzi.
- Curd: Serve it with Dahi or Mix Fruit Raita.
- Breads: sabudana puri or kuttu ki poori, rajgira ki puri.
- Dessert: In sweets serve it with sabudana ki kheer.
Storage Tips :
- Cool the sabzi and store it in a air tight container. You should store this sabji not more than 1 day as it contains tomato which gets spoilt very soon. Consume it either fresh or within few hours of its preparation.
Reheating Tips :
Microwave: Put it in the microwave and heat it for 2 – 3 mins.
Stovetop: To heat it on flame heat a pan and boil 2 – 3 tablespoon of water in it and then add the paneer sabji. Let it simmer on low flame for 5 – 10 mins. This generally takes longer as the paneer needs to get soft and hot form inside. DO not overcook or the paneer will get chewy.