Although dishwashers have been around in the market for quite sometime now, dishwashers are a relatively recent addition to Indian homes. Once you witness your glassware and crockery after dish washer wash , you will not let anyone touch your utensils.
Reasons to buy dishwasher in India:
- Hygiene is the No. 1 reason for choosing dishwasher. A dishwasher washes utensils much better than maids. Utensils are cleaned properly, all soap is removed completely. Utensils are sanitized by hot water. No more Smelly dishes.
- No more wiping: The cleaned utensils can be put immediately in their proper spot. No need for drying them with towels. Even after wiping them with towels sometimes they still remain wet and give out fishy smell.
- Saves Water: Best reason to buy dishwasher it “Saves Water”.
- Less dependency on maids. Maids are free to do other extra stuff around the house.
- No more messy kitchen. The kitchen is always clean. No dishes lying overnight in sink.
Points to consider before buying a dishwasher:
- Capacity: When buying a dishwasher keep in mind the number of people in your home, size of utensils in your kitchen.
- Wash Programs: these are the number of pre-set programs available in the machine. More modes of operation mean faster and easier washing of utensils.
- Auto Restart Feature: allows to store the point of the cycle when the machine stopped, thus allowing it to restart from there when power returns.
A dishwasher is a significant investment in a large device you’ll be using frequently. There are many choices available online that can cater to your need and that’s what really makes it confusing as to what features are important to remove stains from Indian style of cooking, what is best in the budget, after sales service and many more reasons.
Here we bring you the best dishwasher for Indian kitchen 2023 which works best for Indian cooking.
Best Dishwasher for Indian Kitchen
1. Bosch 13 Place Settings Dishwasher (SMS66GI01I, Silver Inox)
Bosch dishwasher is a great addition to any Indian middle-class family. Cleans 99% of utensils, except 1% of really burnt ones. Even milk vessel and pressure cookers come out completely clean if placed properly. There is no need to manually pre-rinse the dishes before loading them. A one odd super dirty utensil just needs a little scrubber. And you are done.
2. IFB 16 Place Settings Hot water wash Free Standing Dishwasher (Neptune VX2 Plus, Inox Grey)
Free Standing Dishwasher with features like Auto Door Opening, Hot water wash, In-built water softening device, Turbo dry, 3rd cutlery tray, Reliable and Long Lasting- 100% stainless steel tub, Smart sensor for smart, Digital Display, Wash stage Indicator, High Low voltage, Self Diagnosis, Memory Backup
3. LG 14 Place Settings Wi – Fi Dishwasher (DFB424FP, Silver, Silent Operation, Tough Stain Removal, Adjustable racks )
Suitable for all kinds of utensils in the Indian kitchen including stainless steel, ceramic, etc. Ideal for dishes with oil and masala stains. Special features includes Four washing arms, Multi-directional rotation, Foldable tines, Easy height adjustment, Smooth Operation, Turbo cycle, Dual zone wash
4. Siemens Dishwasher SN256W01GI (13 Place Settings, White)
German Engineered dishwasher that delivers clean results in less time with newly-improved wash programmes. The Glass Protection technology gives ultimate protection to your glassware by giving streak-free clean dishes. Powered by an advanced drive motor, that ensures low power consumption and high cleaning efficiency. Half Load programme – Saves energy, water and time. An exclusive feature for washing fewer utensils.
Things to remember before buying a dishwasher:
If you love to be independent, a dishwasher truly is indispensable. This machine is a fantastic buy. The loading and unloading exercise is nothing compared to the dishwashing you have to do. If your budget and kitchen space permit, this is a must have for every Indian household and no longer a luxury for-show item for the privileged!