Learn how to make pizza with readymade pizza base. This pizza tastes divine and tasty. You can produce yummy pizza anytime your kid is hungry or you have play date or a birthday party to host. There is a cheat pizza sauce recipe given in case you do not have time to make fresh pizza sauce. Read along to know how to make pizza at home with readymade base.
- 2 Readymade Pizza Base
- 1/2 cup Capsicum / BellPepper
- 1 small Onion
- 1 Firm Ripe Tomato
- 1 tblsp Olives
- 1 – 11/2 cup Amul Mozarella Cheese Grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Powder to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tblsp Butter
- 1 tblsp Oil / Butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic clove crushed
- 3-4 red ripe tomato pureed
- 1 tomato paste (Readymade Puree)
- 1 tblsp any cheese (Optional)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Few leaves Fresh Basil (Optional)
Diwali is just here and you still have no ideas what gift to give for Diwali. Then you can consider these Top 10 kitchen appliances for Diwali gifts. These kitchen appliances are very contemporary and could make your life easier in the kitchen. Do check them out.
How to make pizza at home with readymade pizza base:
- Wash and chop the capsicum and bellpeppers in long thin stripes. Also wash and chop the tomatoes only the outer skin. Remove the pulp. Similarly cube the onion in big chunks and separate the layers.
- To make the sauce:
- Take a pan, add butter, add onion and garlic until the raw smell goes away.
- Then tomato sauce, paste and all other ingredients and bring to boil. Turn off gas once it starts to thicken. Let it Cool.
- If you prefer chunky sauce use it as it is. But if you prefer silky smooth sauce then blend in a blender and then seive the mixture. Throw away the peels and skins.
- Keep the sauce aside. You can store this upto a week in refrigerator.
- To assemble the pizza
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Take 2 Pizza, spread butter over the base especially on the edges.
- Now spread good amount of earlier prepared pizza sauce.
- Then sprinkle half amount of grated cheese over the sauce layer.
- Now place the chopped capsicum, bellpeppers, tomatoes and onions as much as you like on the cheese layer.
- Spread all the remaining grated cheese on top. Now place roundles of olives and if you have then fresh basil leaves.
- Sprinkle some oregano and red chilly flakes.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 – 11 mins on 180 C and 2-3 mins on 220 C.
- Take it out rest it for 2 – 3 minutes and the serve the homemade pizza.
Diwali is the time to buy some thing that has been on your mind for long. Pretty sure one of the things is buying Cast Iron kitchen product. Here are 7 Must-Have cast iron Indian cookware & utensils n your kitchen that you can consider buying this Diwali
Sheesham Wood Pizza Serving Plate
10″ inch Diameter with Non Stick Finish
Serve your pizza on a beautiful platter just like a restaurant. Total classy. The antique look makes the whole pizza experience lovely.
Cheat Pizza Sauce Recipe: In case you do not want to make such an elaborate sauce then you can use this cheat recipe too.
- 3 – 4 tblsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder / 2 -3 Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Fresh Basil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
Mix all the ingredients together and your easy and quick pizza sauce is ready.