Learn how to make Indian chilli cheese toast. Enjoy chili cheese toast either in breakfast or in the evening. These chilli cheese toast are perfect for lunch boxes and picnics too. These toasts do not get soggy even after 3 – 4 hours.
- 4 bread slices
- 1 tblsp Red Chilly Flakes
- 5 – 6 tblsp Amul Processed Cheese grated
- 1 tblsp Oregano
- 1 tblsp Butter
How to make chilli cheese toast :
- Apply butter on the bread slices.
- Now put grated cheese on each slice making sure every nook and corner is covered with the cheese.
- Sprinkle some red chilly flakes and oregano.
- Put the toasts in an oven and grill for 5 – 6 mins or till the cheese melts.
- Remove the toast and cut into triangles.
- Serve the chilli cheese toast hot with tomato ketchup or tobasco sauce.