An unbelieveable paneer recipe without onion garlic tomatoes. Yes thats Right.. No Onion No Garlic No Tomato paneer sabzi. It tastes so yum that you might end up eating 1 chapathi extra with it. It is quite a life saver when you run out of tomatoes or when you are fasting but you want to eat something spicy and delicious. This no onion garlic tomato paneer ki sabzi is can be made in just under 15 mins and most importantly all the ingredients are easily available in any Indian kitchen.
Paneer Without Onion Garlic | Paneer Without Tomato
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- Malai (Homemade Cream)
- Haldi (Turmeric)
- Kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 200 gms Paneer
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala or Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Kasur Methi (Dry Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 – 2 Green Chillies
- 1 ” inch Ginger
- 1 Moti Elaichi (Brown Cardamom)
- Small piece Dalchini
- 1/4 cup Malai (Cream from top of boiled milk)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
How to Make Paneer Without Onion Garlic :
- In a small bowl take 2 tblsp of water and soak coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and kashmiri red chilly powder. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Make a paste of green chilly and ginger root.
- Meanwhile cut the paneer into 1 inch cubes.
- Heat the oil for frying and fry the paneer pieces golden. Keep aside.
- Now heat 1 tsp oil in a kadai and add the jeera seeds.
- When the seeds begin to crackle add the moti elaichi and dalchini. Stir fry for 30 secs to let it release the flavors.
- Now add minced ginger and green chilly paste. Stir fry for 30 secs.
- Add the soaked dry masalas. Let them cook till the water dries up.
- Immediately add the beaten malai and cook it the gravy releases the oil.
- Now add the garam masala, chaat masala and salt.
- Mix well and add 1/2 cup of water. Let the water cook for a minute.
- When the desired consistency is reached add the paneer pieces and dried kasuri methi.
- Cook for a 1 minute more to let the paneer pieces get soft.
- Garnish with chopped green coriander.
- This no onion garlic tomato paneer ki sabzi is relished best with chapati, tandoori roti and green salad.
What To Serve With Paneer Without Onion Garlic Tomato :