Learn how to make cheesy homemade pizza. Making cheesy pizza at home is very easy if following the right recipe.
- 225 gm flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15 gm yeast mix with 4-5 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 150 ml evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pkt grated cheese
- 2 large onions (cut into rings)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
How to make cheesy pizza:
- Mix yeast in hot water and leave it to be frosty.
- In a bowl put in the flour, salt, sugar and mix with milk andyeast.
- Add butter. Knead until dough become soft and pliable. Leave thedough to rise double in size.
- For the filling Mix chicken in the beaten egg along with salt andpepper powder.Leave aside.
- Punch into the dough with your hands and knead again and makeinto equal balls shape (as big as you want) and flatten the doughwith a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with flour if the dough is sticky.
- Put the mini round dough in a greased flat baking pan.
- Brush the mini pizza with tomato sauce.
- Add in a bit of chicken pieces in the centre, top with onionrings and grated cheese.
- Sprinkle a bit of melted margerine to get a crunchy taste.
- Do the same to all the other pizza.
- Pre heat oven for 180C and bake for 15-20 minutes. You can serve with chilli sauce.