Craving for Dominos style garlic bread… Do not look further.. Here is an easy homemade delicious Dominos style garlic bread from scratch. Everybody loves them. Delicious, cheesy garlic bread made in dominos style, sprinkled with dried herbs baked to perfection. Total bliss…
Dominos Style Garlic Bread Homemade
- OTG (Oven)
- Deep Bowl
- Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- Pizza Seasoning
- 2 cup Maida
- 2 tblsp Butter / Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 2 tblsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1 cup Mozerella Cheese
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 2 tblsp finley minced Garlic
- 2 tblsp Butter
How to Make Dominos Style Garlic Bread Homemade :
- Take 1/2 cup of water in a microwave proof bowl, add sugar and heat it for 30 secs. Take it out and dissolve the sugar with the spoon.
- This will bring down the temperature down. Check the temperature it should be lukewarm. Add yeast and stir once and then cover and keep aside for 10 mins and let the yeast bloom. After 10 mins if the yeast does not bloom then start again. Discard this mixture. Check the picture below to see how the yeast should bloom.
- In a mixing bowl mix together maida, salt, oil, minced garlic and add the yeast mixture.
- Start to knead and knead for good 8 – 10 minutes.This results in beautiful and soft texture of bread. Do escape from that.
- Then make a ball of it and smear oil on the dough. Cover it with a plate or a cotton cloth and keep aside.
- Keep it aside for 1 to 2 hour until dough will rise and becomes double in volume. This time may vary depending upon the weather in your location.
- After 1 hour or when the dough becomes double. Punch the dough and knead again for 1 min.
- Now take the dough and cut into 2 equal size balls .
- At this stage Preheat oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Now sprinkle some maida on counter and roll out a roti.
- Now apply butter literally on the edges of the roti.
- Sprinkle a liberal amount of grated mozerella on half the roti and then flip the other half end. Fold the roti to resemble semicircle.
- Seal the corners well using fork or just fingers to pinch the ends.
- Set aside for the dough to raise for another 10 minutes.
- Apply lots of melted butter on the top and sprinkle pizza seasoning.
- Make long slits on the dough.
- Place the garlic bread on the tray and bake the garlic bread at 200 degree for at least 15 minutes or till the top gets a nice golden crust. Apply butter immediately. This gives a soft texture.
- Take it out and enjoy with a nice dip. Enjoy Hot straight from the oven… let the cheese ooze out.
What To Serve With Cheesy Garlic Bread Dominos Style :
- You can serve the garlic bread with cheese dip and cold drinks.
Storage Tips :
- You can easily store the garlic bread in an airtight box in fridge. You can store it for 2 – 3 days.
Reheating Tips :
Microwave: You can reheat the garlic bread in a the microwave for 2 – 3 mins.
Air Fryer: You can also reheat the garlic bread in airfryer for 1 – 2 mins at 180 degrees.