Here is an easy cheese garlic bread with bread slices. This garlic bread is very tasty and is a perfect snacks recipe. This homemade cheese garlic bread is made with regular bread and it tastes awesome with soups and pasta. Minced fresh garlic is the key to make these flavor packed crusty yummy slices. Lets learn how to make garlic cheese bread at home.
Serves : 1 – 2
Total Time: 15 mins
- 4 – 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tblsp Salted Butter (Amul)
- 2 tblsps Extra-virgin Olive oil
- 1 Regular Bread Loaf
- 3 – 4 tblsp grated Cheese
- 1 tblsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes (optional)
How to make cheese garlic bread with regular bread at home:
- First Method:
- Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a small saucepan. Heat over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Second Method:
- In case you do not have olive oil, then follow this method.
- Soften the amul butter and mix the minced garlic in the butter. Keep aside for 30 mins. This will infuse the garlic flavor in the butter.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture generously over bread slices. Sprinkle grated cheese generously on the bread slices.
- Put the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake at 170 C for 8-10 minutes or till the cheese melts and picks a brown color.
- Before serving garnish with oregano and red chilly flakes if using.
- Your homemade cheese garlic bread from regular bread slices is ready to be served with soup and pasta.