Air fryer bread roll recipe for the health conscious ones. Who doesn’t like crunchy bread rolls. They are part of our childhood memories. But with time we now prefer tasty snacks which are not fried and have less oil. So here is air fryer bread roll recipe. Trust me once you eat them you will never eat the fried ones ever. Plus the thought that they are not fried makes them all the more special. So follow along to read how to make baked bread rolls Indian style.
Serves : 3- 4
Total Time: 20 mins
- 6 – 7 Bread Slices (White / Brown)
- 3 – 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 -2 Green Chillies
- 1 tblsp Chopped Green Coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Oil
How to make air fryer Indian Bread Rolls:
- Peel and mash the potatoes so that there are no lumps.
- Add chopped green chilly, fresh coriander leaves.
- Add garam masala, salt, red chilly pwoder, chaat masala and garam masala.
- Mix well so that the masala is evenly mixed with boiled mashed potatoes.
- Cut of corners of the bread slices. I have used brown bread. Take a wide bowl and dip the bread in it and carefully press the bread slice straight between the palms to squeeze out excess water. Place a potato ball in the middle and wrap it carefully and seal.
- Brush some oil all over it.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the bread slices.
- Preheat airfryer at 180 C for 5-7 minutes.
- Place 4 bread rolls at a time and airfry at 180 C for 10 minutes. Around 5 mins brush the bread rolls again (this is optional step) with some oil and turn them over to make them golden from all sides. In case the bread roll looks undercooked keep it for 5 more mins.
- Serve your air fryer bread rolls Indian style with green mint chutney or tomato sauce / ketchup with mast kadak chai (tea).