Best Paneer Tikka in air fryer ever. These tandoori paneer tikka are not only easy to make but delish too. No One can eat just one. They are a riot of flavors and colors. Very soft and delicious. A complete party pleaser. Best thing about making these tandoori paneer tikka in air fryer is that they take less than half the time you would need in an oven. Just prepare the skewers and keep them in fridge and when it is time, just pop them in the air fryer and within minutes your air fried paneer tikkas will be ready. Serve them with restaurant style green chutney and some onion salad. You friends and family are going to love them. I have used Philips Air Fryer here.
Paneer Tikka In Air Fryer | Tandoori Paneer Tikka Using Philips Air Fryer
- Philips Air Fryer
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- Hung Curd
- 300 gms Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 2 Capsicum
- 2 Tomatoes deseeded
- 2 Onions
- Butter / Oil for basting
- 2 tblsp Hung Curd / Greek Yogurt
- 1 tblsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tblsp Roasted Besan
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly (For Color)
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain (Carrom Seeds)
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Kala Namak (Rock Salt)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tblsp Vegetable Oil
How to Make Tandoori Paneer Tikka Using Air Fryer :
- Cut the paneer in big cubes. Dice the capsicum and onions. Separate the onions into large petals. Dice the tomatoes
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients under the marinade section. Make a smooth paste. Make sure the marinade is thick and drippy. Incase you feel that the marinade is not sticking to the paneer cubes then add some more roasted besan. Also adjust the salt too.
- Add all the paneer and vegetables.
- With a soft hand rub the marinade on all the pieces. Cover and leave in the firdge for 1 hour.
- Wet the wooden skewers for 15 mins.
- Now thread one piece each of capsicum, tomato, onion petal, paneer and then repeat the same till the end of the skewer.
- Now apply some oil/ melted butter on them.
- Grease the basket with some oil.
- Place the skewers in the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 10 mins and bake at 180 C.
- Make sure not to over crowd the basket.
- Around 6 – 7 mins later, check and apply some more oil on the tikkas.
- After 10 mins check if paneer is cooked from all sides and have a nice tandoori look. If not then bake for another 2 – 3mins. Do not over do otherwise the veggies will get burnt.
- Once done carefully take them out on a platter.
What To Serve With Paneer Tikka :
- Serve it on a platter. Lay a bed of finely chopped cabbage and place the tandoori paneer tikkas on it and serve with lachha pyaz salad and green chutney. Below is the green chutney recipe.
Green Chutney Restaurant Style:
- 1 cup Green Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 – 3 Green Chillies
- 1 very small Onion
- 1/4 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- Salt to taste
- 5 – 6 tsp Thick Curd (Dahi)
- 1/4 tsp Amchur Powder (Mango Powder)
- Few Drops of Lemon Juice in case dahi is sweet
What To Make Green Chutney To Serve with Paneer Tikka :
- Clean and wash leaves of both coriander and mint.
- In a mixer grinder put the leaves, onion, salt, green chillies, jeera, amchur powder. DO not add curd now. We will add later. Grind it to a paste using very little water .
- Now add dahi little by little and and make it little thinner.
- Incase you feel the the chutney is slightly sweet, add few drops of lemon juice.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and serve with the paneer tikka.
Reheating Paneer Tikka :
Air Fryer: You can reheat the paneer tikkas in the air fryer but generally it is not advisable as the paneer gets chewy and hard. Its best to reheat the tikkas in the microwave for few minutes. That will make them hot.