Indian Paneer tikka is made of cubes of cottage cheese and diced capsicum, tomatoes and onions seasoned with curd based marinate, lemon juice and grilled in clay oven. Learn how to make tandoori paneer tikka.
- 1 Large block of Paneer
- 1 onion
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Tomato
- Few Mushrooms
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- To Marinade:
- 1/2 cup Curd (plain yogurt)
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Tandoori powder
- 1 tsp cumin (jeera) powder
- 2 tsp Chaat powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chili Powder to taste
How to make Indian paneer tikka recipe :
- Cut Paneer into long 1/2″ thick cubes.
- Cut all vegetables into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients for marinade and keep aside.
- Add the left marinade to the vegetables.
- Brush the marinade to the paneer and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry marinated paneer till fully done.
- Also fry other vegetables.
- In a plate arrange fried vegetables and then paneer.
- Garnish with coriander and lemon slices
- Serve tandoori paneer tikka hot with hari chutney.