Paneer pakora is an quick and easy snack recipe. Paneer pakoda is simply paneer cubes wrapped in besan batter and deep fried.
- 250 gms Paneer
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 cup Water
How To Make Paneer Pakora:
- Beat the chickpea flour with some water to make a thick batter in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let the batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place
- Cut the paneer into thick cubes.
- Sprinkle little salt, chili powder on the cubes
- Dip the cubes of paneer in the batter
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375°.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve the paneer pakora with coriander or mint chutney