Bread pakora is one snack which is loved by one and all. Bread pakoda is easy to make and goes well in all seasons with some green chutney. Learn how to make bread pakora.
- 4-5 Bread Slices
- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/4th tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
- Water for batter
- Oil for frying
How to make bread pakoda :
- Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangleetc.)
- In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwainand mix it.
- Now by pouring little water at a time make a smooth batter(neither too thick nor too lose)
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip bread piece in the batter and fry till crisp on medium flame.
- Serve bread pakora hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.