- 12 oz Penne
- 26 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 oz sliced Provolone Cheese
- 6 oz shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 Pound of ground meat
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
How to make penne bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain
- Brown meat and onion over medium heat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
- Layer as follows in a buttered baking dish: 1/2 the penne, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 spaghetti sauce
- remaining penne mozzarella cheese, and remaining sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted.