- 1 chopped green pepper 1 chopped cucumber
- 8 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 16 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans medium whole olives
- 1-2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 chopped celery sticks
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 16-24 oz ranch dressing
- 6 chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of oregano
- 2 lbs cooked penne pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of basil
- 1lb cooked frozen peas
- 2 bunches of chopped green onions
How to make mix vegie pasta salad:
- Blend all ingredients into a large bowl, mix well, place into fridge to chill for about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, mix again, taste a sample, if needed add more ranch/mayonnaise.
- Top with parmesan and return to fridge for an additional 20 minutes.