- 1 Green Chilli Crushed with salt
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 Potatoes boiled, peeled and cubed
- Fresh chopped coriander to garnish
- 2 cup boiled Kidney Beans
- 2 Onion finely chopped
- Lemon juice to taste
How to make potato kidney bean salad:
- Heat oil in a pan on medium level for a few seconds. Add the onions and green chillies. Fry on medium/high heat for about 2 minute(s) or till the onions are transparent.
- Add the pre-boiled potatoes cubes, kidney beans, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Keep on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.