- 2 cup cooked Rice
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Celery
- 1 cup frozen Broccoli
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can drained and chopped Water chestnuts
- 1 cup cubed Velvetta Cheese
How to make baked rice broccoli:
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute onion and celery in butter.
- Mix in a big dish cooked rice, onions, celery, broccoli, soup, water chestnuts and cheese.
- Mix them all together well and put in a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.