Here is a stuffed bhindi with besan recipe. This recipe is a very easy recipe. It is an ideal side dish. Lets learnn how to make bharwan bhindi besanwali.
- 250 gms Bhindi
- 5-6 tblsp Besan
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Corainder Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Oil to cook
How to make bharwan bhindi besanwali:
- Wash and pat dry bhindis. Cut the stalk of each bhindi and make lengthwise slit.
- Dry roast the besan.
- Combine all the dry spices – coriander powder, amchur powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder and besan and mix well. Stuff this masala in the bhindi.
- Heat oil in a kadai and release all the stuffed bhindis. Cook them on a low flame till the bhindis get cooked. Stir it occasionally but not too much otherwise the bhindis get mushy.
- Serve stuffed bhindi hot with chapati, paratha or puri.
- Stuffed bhindi with besan, dal tadka, rice and salad is a perfect soul food.