This is a unique crispy fried bhindi with besan recipe. It is a perfect side dish. It can be served as a appetizer too. Bhindi smeared with besan and is then deep fried till it turns crispy. Learn how to make deep fried bhindi recipe with besan.
Ingredients for crispy fried bhindi:
- 250 gms Ladyfingers (bhindi)
- 3 tblsp Besan
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1-2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Cuminn Powder
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make crispy fried bhindi:
- Wash, clean and wipe bhindi. Cut them in long vertical strips and spread them out on absorbent paper till dry.
- In a bowl mix all the dry powders and besan along with salt and pepper.
- In a bigger bowl mix bhindi pieces with the dry masala mixture.
- Heat oil in deep kadai and deep fry the bhindi till golden on medium high flame.
- Do not over crowd the bhindi while frying. Remove on an absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Before serving add a dash of lemon juice.