Learn to make this popular and delicious Thupka soup at home. Enjoy is healthy and hearty soup.
- 1 cup tomato (tamatar) puree
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (lasan) paste
- 1 cup noodles (boiled)
- salt (namak) and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar (cheeni)
- 4 tsp cream (malai) fresh
- 3 cups water
How to make Thupa/Thupka Soup:
- Add tomato, puree, ginger-garlic paste, salt, pepper, sugar to water and boil well.
- When soup is done, add boiled noodles and cream.
- Boil again for 2 –3 minutes.
- Note : You may add chilli sauce, soya sauce and vinegar.