- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 cups. Spinach, chopped
- 1 no. Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Maida
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- To taste. Salt & pepper
- Blanch spinach in hot water. Remove and refresh in cold water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add chopped onions and sauté. Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Puree together with boiled spinach.
- Make a thin white sauce by melting butter in a kadhai. Then add maida and cook for 5-7 mins. Slowly add the milk so that no lumps are formed.
- Add the spinach puree to this and bring it to a boil. Add a little water if required.
- Correct seasonings and serve spinach soup hot.