Learn to make this popular and delicious Potato soup at home. Potato Soup Recipe – How to make tasty potato soup
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 tsp onion (pyaj) paste
- 1 turnip (shalgam)
- 1 tomato (tamatar)
- 2 glasses of water
- 1/4 tsp garlic (lasan) paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 4 tsp butter
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped)
- salt (namak) and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
How to make potato soup:
- Boil potato, turnip and tomato till they are tender. Blend and pass through a sieve.
- Melt butter, add cumin seeds, onion, ginger and garlic paste. Fry till it is golden in colour.
- Add soup, coriander leaves, salt, pepper and sugar and boil well.