Learn how to make delicious, tasty and easy to cook curry soup at home.
- 50 gms arhar dal
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (lasan) paste
- 50 gms tomato (tamatar) puree
- 7-8 curry leaves (kari patta)
- 3 glasses of water
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- salt (namak) and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp butter
for garnishing :
- 1/2 cup boiled rice (chawal) (chawal)
How to make curry soup:
- Boil dal well.
- Melt butter, add curry leaves, tomatoes puree, ginger, garlic paste.
- Fry for a while.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and dal.
- Add more water if required.
- Boil well.
- Garnish with boiled rice and lemon ring.