Learn to make this popular and delicous mix vegetable soup at home. Enjoy is healthy and hearty soup and you can use the leftovers veggies also to prepare this recipe.
- 1/2 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup french beans (flas beans) (chopped)
- 1/2 cup peas (matar) (shelled)
- 1 1/2 cup tomato (tamatar) puree
- 1 tsp garlic (lasan) paste
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 2 tsp coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped)
- 3-4 tsp butter
- 3 glasses of water
- salt (namak) and pepper to taste
For garnishing :
- cheese granted
How to make mix vegetable soup:
- Melt butter, fry ginger and garlic paste, add tomato puree, carrots, French beans, peas and water. Pressure cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Note : If you want thick soup, then add 2 tsp of corn flour mixed in 1/2 cup milk.