Here is a wonderful delicious and easy to cook basil and badam soup recipe to make at home. Try this traditional Basil Almond soup.
- 50 gms almonds (blanched and minced)
- 10 basil (tulsi) leaves (chopped)
- 2 cups water
- 1 stick cinnamon (tuj/dalchini)
- 2-3 cloves (lavang)
- sant and pepper to taste
- 2-3 green cardamoms
How to make basil and badam soup/ Basil Almond Soup:
- Boil minced almonds, water, cinnamon, cloves and green cardamom for 10 minutes.
- Sieve and add salt, pepper and basil leaves to the liquid.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Note : If you want the soup to be more thick, add 1 tsp of cornflour mixed in 1/4 cup of water