200 gms Besan
1 tsp Dhaniya powder
2 tbsp Ghee
250 gms Curd
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Oil
1 tsp Red chilly powder
1 pinch Haldi
How to make rajasthani gatta curry :
- Mix besan while adding 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp. dhaniya powder and ghee.
- Make a stiff dough. Make 5-6 thin and long strips of the dough.
- Put these strips in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Cut these gattas into small pieces.
- Strain the curd through a strainer. Add 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp. dhaniya powder and haldi to the curd. Mix well.
- Add the gatta pieces. Heat oil in a kadahi. Put the tadka of jeera and add the curd mixture.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes while stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
- Simmer the flame and cook for another 5-7 minutes.Turn off the gas. Finally put the tadka of red chilly powder. Serve shahi gatta curry with missi roti and pakori ki kadhi.