1 tblsp Fresh Cream
8 Cheese sliced
1 cup Cheese grated
1/2 tsp Peppercorns crushed
2 medium sized Tomatoes sliced
8 tblsp Mint Chutney
2 medium sized Onions sliced
400 gms Cottage Cheese
Chaat Masala to taste
1/3 cup Hung Yogurt
2 tblsp Mustard Oil
4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
Salt to taste
How to make paneer taash kabab :
- Slice paneer into seven pieces.
- Mix well all the marinade ingredients and spread evenly on the cut paneer.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread mint chutney evenly on the cut paneer.
- Assemble cut onions and tomatoes on each cut paneer and cover with the cut cheese.
- Stack each layer of cut paneer one on top of the other, by repeating the process.
- Make a mixture of cream and crushed black pepper and pour out over the top layer.
- Put the last cheese slice on top, bake at moderate temperature for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Cut into desired equal sizes.