16 mutton pasandas
1 tsp green cardamom powder
4 tblsp mustard oil
1 1/2 tblsp mint leaves
salt to taste
1 tblsp raw papaya
5 green chillies
1 1/2 tblsp coriander leaves
2 tblsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp lichen stone flower powder (dagad phool)
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp peppercorns (crushed)
How to make patther kabab :
- Grind fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves, green papaya, green chillies to a fine paste.
- Mix in ginger garlic paste and all the dry ingredients, mix well and apply equally on the mutton pasanda.
- Let it marinate for one hour.
- Cooking on stone slabs:(traditional way of cooking on kadapa stone.
- Take a flattish piece of rough granite or kadappa of about 11/2″ length x 1″ breadth x 2″ thickness.
- Wash the stone and rest it on bricks on two sides to make a bridge, taking care that it is safely balanced.
- Heat up the granite well with live charcoals underneath.
- Sprinkle a little oil or ghee on the surface and put the marinated meat picattas.
- Turn them a few times basting them occasionally with oil.
- Take off when cooked through.