- 1/2 kg Lemons (Nimbu)
- 1 kg Sugar (Cheeni)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 3 tablespoons Salt (Namak)
- 2 teaspoons Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 4 Cloves (Lavang)
- 1 inch Cinnamon (Dalchini)
How to make sweet and sour lemon pickle:
- Peel the lemons, dice and remove their seeds.
- Sprinkle salt over the pieces.
- Make a half-thread consistency syrup sugar with water, mix lemon pieces, Red chili pepper, cinnamon and cloves and cook till it boils.
- Put in a jar, keep it aside for one week before using.