Here is a creamy delicious mango ice cream made with condensed milk at home. It is not very difficult or cumbersome. This summer special homemade mango ice cream can be made when fresh juicy sweet mangoes are in abundance. Well who does not like mango ice cream. This mango ice cream is packed with so much flavour that once you relish it you will never like to buy it from store ever. Lets learn how to make homemade mango ice cream so easily.
Serves : 4 – 5
Total Time: 10 hrs
Ingredients for Mango Ice cream:
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 th cup Fresh Amul Cream
- 3 tblsp Sugar
- 2 tblsp Cornflour
- 1 cup Mango Puree
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make mango ice cream at home:
- Most important thing before you begin, the fresh cream should be chilled minimum 6 – 8 hours before you begin making the ice cream.
- Take a heavy bottom pan and heat on low flame milk and sugar till the sugar dissolves.
- Now add the condensed milk, vanilla essence and cook for 6-7 minutes. Remember to keep stirring constantly or the milk might stick at the bottom.
- Now dissolve the cornflour in some milk. Insure that there are no lumps. Add the cornflour water mixture to the sugar-condensed milk mixture.
- While stirring constantly cook till it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon when dipped.
- Now let the mixture cool completely.
- Meanwhile whip the fresh chilled cream to form soft peaks. This should take 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside. Read note after the recipe for whipping the cream.
- Now in a blender blend together this mixture and mangoo puree to a smooth silky paste.
- With a light hand mix together the mango-milk mixture with the whipped cream.
- Transfer it to a air tight container and refrigerate in the freezer.
- After an hour, with the help of a spoon churn the mango ice cream and let it freeze again for 6 – 8 hours.
- Your homemade mango ice cream is ready to be served. Garnish it with mint and serve. Enjoy !!!
- Chill the blades of your electric beater and the bowl in which you will whip the creame in the freezer for half an hour before you start.