Creamy smooth homemade fresh mango ice cream made with mango pulp. No chemicals or preservatives.This eggless mango ice cream is a must try recipe for this summer. Learn how to make mango ice cream at home without an ice cream maker. This ice cream will surely bring a smile on your loved ones faces. Super tasty. Try it out…
Serves : 5 – 6
Cooking time : 12 hrs
- 2 cups Mango Puree
- 1 condensed milk
- 1/3 cup milk powder
- 3/4 cup fresh chilled cream
- 1/4 tsp Elaichi Powder / Ice Cream Essence
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped mango
How to make mango ice cream without ice cream maker:
- In a chilled bowl whip the cream till smooth and fluffy. Keep aside.
- In another bowl mix well condensed milk and milk powder. Mix it well so that no lumps are formed.
- With a soft hand add the whipped cream and mix well.
- The mixture should be silky smooth. Then add mango puree and elaichi powder. Make sure not to over mix it or all the air will fizz out.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture to a freezer safe mold.
- Cover the molds with aluminium foil or cling foil and let it set for 8 – 10 hours or overnight.
- At the time of serving scoop out the ice cream and serve with chopped fresh mango pieces.