- 250 grams dried Apricots (Khumani)
- 5 cups Sugar (Cheeni)
- 5 cups Water
- 500 grams tin of Pineapple (Ananas) slices
How to make apricot and pineapple jam:
- Stone the apricots and cut into slices.
- Wash them and soak in water for 24 hours.
- Put apricots along with the water in a pan and cook until tender.
- Cut pineapples into thin slices.
- Cook pineapple slices with its syrup and sugar and the cooked apricots and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook on a hot fire till the syrup thickens.
- Pour one teaspoon of the jam on a cold plate; if it sets, remove from the fire.
- Pour hot into a clean jar and cork tightly.
- Serve after two days.