Cheese puri is Indian bread stuffed with the mixture of cheese and potatoes. It is liked by all children. Here is the way to make cheese puri.
- 75 gms wholewheat flour
- 75 gms refined flour
- 150 gms potatoes
- 50 gms onion
- 50 gms cheese
- 8 gms green chillies
- 1 no. lemon
- 10 ml ghee or oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
How to make cheese poori :
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
- Chop onion, green chillies and ginger finely.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil and saute onion. Add the chopped ingredients, salt and lemon juice to taste.
- Mix them well and remove from the fire.
- Mix grated cheese, flour, ghee and water to make a stiff dough.
- Knead well till it becomes smooth and then keep it aside for half an hour.
- Roll out into puris of 7.5 cm diameter and deep fry.
- Serve the cheese puri hot.