Cheese paratha is Indian flat bread stuffed with grated cheese and shallow fried with oil from both sides. Learn how to make cheese parantha.
- 2 cup whole wheat flour (gehun atta)
- Water for kneading a dough
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green coriander
- 3-4 tblsp oil
How to make cheese paratha:
- First knead a simple soft dough by add water to the flour
- Now make small equal balls of the dough
- Roll each ball into a small round.
- Mix the cheese, salt, pepper and coriander together and stuff a spoonful in the rounds.
- Seal all the sides together and make small patties
- Now roll these back again into sizeable rounds keeping in mind that the cheese does not break the pastry and come out.
- Heat the tawa and put one rolled round on it.
- Once it starts getting half done from the bottoms side, switch sides and rub oil well on the previously bottom side.
- Now switch sides again and rub oil on the other side.
- Keep pressing both the sides on the tawa so that the paratha becomes crispy and serve hot cheese paratha.