Here is a very mouth watering recipe for cheese tikka croissant. It is a very good tea time snack.
- 4 Croissant buns
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 2 green chillies
- 2 pieces of ginger
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1 tsp gram flour
- 1-2 drops of orange colour
- oil for fry
How to make cheese tikka croissant :
- Cut the cheese into 1/2 square pieces.
- Grind green chillies, green cardamoms and ginger.
- Hang curds in a muslim cloth.
- Remove all water.
- Mix together all ingredients and let the cottage cheese marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat a non-stick pan and fry cheese pieces applying a little oil on both sides.
- Or roast in an oven or tandoor.
- Now cut the tops of the buns and scoop them
- Fill the mixture in scooped buns, place the tops, apply a little butter over them and bake in a preheated over for 15 minutes at moderate.
- When they are done, serve hot.