Here’s a delicious, simple puri recipe with tomato. Learn how to make tamatar puri.
- 2 cup wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 3 tomato (tamatar)
- 1/2 tsp salt (namak)
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
- clarified butter (ghee) for frying
How to make tamatar puri:
- Grind tomato.
- Mix tomato, salt, atta, and lal mirch and knead into dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll each into small puris.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry each puri in ghee.
- When cooked on one side turn it and cook on the other side also until it turns light brown.
- Serve them hot.