- Whole Wheat flour (atta) as per consumption
- Eggs (same as number of parathas)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Butter /oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
How to make egg paratha:
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta),1tbsp oil and salt as you would do for any paratha/roti.
- Make dough 30 minutes before and cover it with moist muslin cloth.
- Take a Ping-Pong ball size lump of dough. Now roll it slightly using dry flour.
- Now nicely spread little oil over it and fold it in a semi circle shape.
- Spread little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (griddle). Turn it.
- Pierce the egg from the top. Now slowly open the layer of paratha and pour the egg on it.
- Spread butter/oil on this side and let it get golden.
- Similarly cook on the other side till golden brown.