Aloo ki Puri is an easy recipe which is made by stuffing boiled potatoes with spices. Learn how to make Aloo ki puri.
- 2 (100gms) boiled potatoes (for stuffing)
- 2 cups (400 gms) maida(refined flour) or atta
- 1/2 cup milk
- Pinch of saffron (to give color)
- Pinch of Pepper Powder or red chilly powder
- 2 tblsp desi ghee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ghee for deep frying
How to make aloo ki puri:
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them by adding salt,chilly powder to make a paste.
- Add the saffron in milk and add this in the flour.
- Now make a dough by kneading flour,salt,ghee & pepper or chilly poder.
- Cover this dough and keep it aside for an hour.
- Make small portions out of the dough.Flatten it and stuff it with potato paste and then roll it to make puris.
- Now deep fry them and serve hot with a choice of sauce or chutney.