Here’s a yummy, flavorsome puri recipe with pudina in it. Learn how to make pudina mint puri.
- 250 gm wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint (pudina)
- salt to taste
- clarified butter (ghee) for frying
How to make pudina puri:
- Wash and grind pudina.
- Now mix atta, pudina, salt and 1 tbsp ghee.
- Knead into hard dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll each into small puris.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry each puri in ghee.
- When cooked on one side turn it and cook on the other side also until it turns light brown.
- Serve them hot.