Singhare ke pakore is the most famous and commonly made during fasting or vrat. These vrat wale pakode are very tasty and easy to make. Learn how to make singhare ke aate ke pakore.
250 gms Singhade Ka Atta
200 gms Potatoes
1/2 tsp Sendha Namak (Rock Salt)
1 tblsp Green chopped Coriander
2 finely chopped Green Chillies
How To Make Singhare Ke Aate Ke Pakore :
- Take the flour in a wide mouth bowl and make a smooth batter by adding water little by little till it is of dropping consistency.
- Now add chopped green chillies, coriander and salt.
- Beat it for 2 -3 minutes and then keep aside.
- Peel the potatoes and chop them in desired shapes – like fench fries or in small cubes.
- Now heat oil in a kadhai. When the oil is hot slow down the flame and mis the chopped potatoes in the batter and then smear 5 -6 potato pieces in the batter properly and place them in the heated oil.
- Do not place too many potato pieces together as either they will burn or not get cooked properly.
- Keep turning them once in a while with a slotted spoon. Once till golden brown take them out on a kitchen napkin.
- Repeat the same with the remaining batter.
- Then serve them hot with green chtney and curd.
- Note: There is another way to make these pakore. Instead of making the batter of the singhare ka aata. You can sprinkle this aata on the chopped potatoes and chopped coriander and chillies and mix well so that all the potatoes are covered with it. If need be add some water to make it easy to smear each potato piece with the flour. Then fry them till golden brown.