Rajgira also known as Amaranth. Amaranth flour is Gluten free. It is a power house of nutrients. It contains more than three times the average amount of calcium also high in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and it is the only grain which contains Vitamin C. You can make rajgira poori and enjoy with aloo ki sabji, cucumber raita or falhari paneer ki sabzi too.
Rajgira Ki Poori | Amaranth Poori | Rajgira Aloo Puri
Rajgira Flour (Atta)
Falahari Atta, Gluten Free Flour, Navratri Flour
Rajgara or Amaranth Flour perfect to make delicious puri, paratha and roti of Rajgara flour or make tasty, healthy desserts like kheer and chikki
- 1 cup Rajgira Flour (Amaranth)
- 1/2 cup boiled grated Potatoes
- Pinch of salt
- Oil or ghee for frying
How to Make Rajgira Ki Poori :
- Mix boiled grated potatoes, salt and rajgira flour together in a bowl. Do not add any water.
- Now add water little by little so that it starts come together and forms a dough.
- Let it sit for 4-5 mins and then mix again and knead to a pliable dough.
- Take small lumps and roll out into small discs about 3-4″ .
- Deep fry in ghee or oil. They will puff up flip and fry till a lovely rusting tinge is obtained.
- Drain on a kitchen tissue.
- Serve with a nice falahari paneer subzi or aloo ki Subzi and raita.
What To Serve With Amaranth Poori :
- Dahi Wale Aloo, Falhari Paneer Ki Sabji, Aloo Ki Sabzi.
- Sabudane Ki Kheer, Makhane Ki Kheer, Beetroot Halwa
Navratri Special Sabudana Mixture
Homemade, Preservatives Free, No Artificial Color
A Navratri special Sabudana Mixture that can be consumed during fast and has peanuts, makhana, cashew nuts and make with rock salt