Indian shengdana chikki is easy to make with jaggery syrup and groundnuts. Learn how to make shengdana chikki.
Groundnuts (Moongfali) – 1 cup skinned, roasted
Jaggery (Gud) – 3/4 cup
Clarified butter (Ghee) – 2 tablespoon
How to make shengdana chikki:
- Take a pan and heat it on the medium flame.
- Put water and add jaggery to it.
- Boil till the syrup becomes thick.
- Now add groundnuts and mix it well.
- Take a flat plate and grease it.
- Spread the mixture on it and let it cool.
- Cut it into square pieces and store.