Indian Til ladooes are made by adding roasted sesame seeds to the jaggery syrup. Learn how to make Til ladooes.
4 cups sesame (til) seeds
1/2-cup water (paani)
1/2 cups brown sugar or powdered jaggery (gud)
Cup coconut (nariyal), chopped finely into small pieces
How to make til ladooes:
- Take a saucepan and heat it on the middle flame.
- Boil water with jaggery to make syrup.
- When it starts boiling add coconut and heat till it becomes thick.
- Roast sesame seeds in the other saucepan till they become light brown.
- Add these seeds to the syrup and mix.
- Let it cool for some time and make balls.