Indian dry fruit chikki is made by cooking dryfruits with grated jaggery. Learn how to make dry fruit chikki.
Badam(almonds) 1 cup (chopped)
Pista() 1 cup (chopped)
Cashew(kaju) 1 cup (chopped)
Jaggery(gur) 1/4 cup (grated)
Kesar(saffron)-few soaked in milk
ghee 2 big spoons
How to make dry fruit chikki:
- Take a pan and put ghee and heat it.
- When it melts add grated jaggery.
- Let it blend.
- When it becomes thick add kesar and the dry fruits and mix well.
- When it is done it will start leaving pan’s sides.
- Grease a plate and pour into it.
- Cool and cut into pieces.