Fenugreek Parantha is highly nutritious and tasty. Karwa chauth is the perfect occasion to relish them. Fenugreek paratha tastes awesome with dal, makhani, any paneer dish and even alone. Know how is fenugreek parantha served.
Ingredients for Fenugreek Parantha:
- 2 cups Atta (whole wheat)
- 1 cup Besan
- 2 tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 250 gms Fenugreek (Methi) leaves chopped
- 3-4 Green chillies chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- 2 tsp Corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Water required to knead the dough
How to make fenugreek paranthas:
- Mix together all the ingredients and knead the dough using warm water make a smooth, soft and pliable dough.
- Rest it for 10 mins.
- Divide into equal portions. Roll each portion into flat parathas.
- Cook them on a tava.
- Smear ghee/oil on both sides. Remove when done.
- Serve the fenugreek parantha with curd, pickle , white butter and piping hot tea.