Here is a simple and easy methiki puri recipe. These puris are very nutritious as well as very tasty. These methi puri can be served with aloo ki sabji with dahi or kadai paneer. Learn how to make methi poori.
Ingredients for methi puri:
- 2 cups Wheat flour
- 1 cup Fenugreek leaves (methi), finely chopped
- A pinch of baking powder
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- A pinch of asafetida
- Salt according to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as required
How to make methi ki poori:
- Sieve the flour and salt and mix the rest of the ingredients with 1 tsp. Ghee(clarified butter).
- Knead it well into a soft dough using water.
- Divide the dough into equal balls and roll out each ball into a round puri.
- Heat Ghee(clarified butter) in a frying pan and deep fry the puris one at a time until it turns golden brown
- Methi puri serve with aloo ki sabji, dahi, pickle & hot tea, kadai paneer, dal makhani, paneer butter masala.