Here is a refreshingand yummy nimbu pani recipe. Learn how to make nimbu pani.
- 4 juicy Lemon (Nimbu)
- 8 cup Water
- 10 pitted and halves Dates (Khajoor)
- 1/3rd cup Honey (Shahad)
How to make nimbu pani:
- Cut the lemons in halves crosswise, remove the zest from 6 of the halves and squeeze out the juice.
- Slice the remaining lemons into thin rounds.
- Place the water and the dates in a sauce pan and gently boil for ten minutes.
- Add the zest and boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the honey, lemon juice & lemon slices, and set aside, loosely covered, for 8-12 hours.
- Strain through a muslin lined sieve.
- Served chilled.