Here is a very healthy drink. Learn how to make almond honey milk.
- 1/4th cup blanched Almond (Badam)
- 2 cup Milk (Doodh)
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom seeds
- 3 tblsp Honey (Shahad)
How to make almond honey milk:
- Place the nuts in a blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add 2/3 cup mil and process until smooth paste.
- Pour the milk into a heavy-bottomed pan and whisk the remaining milk.
- Place the milk over moderately high heat and, stirring constantly, bring it to full boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add cardamom seeds.
- Place the pan over high heat and bring to boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add honey.
- Again place the pan over heat and bring the milk to just boiling point, pour it the strainer resting over a pan.
- Pour the milk back and forth from one pan to another for at least a minute or until frothy.
- Pour into warmed mugs and serve at once.