Learn how to make pistachio shake. It is easy to make.
- 3 tblsp unsalted raw Pistachio (Pista)
- 31/2 cup Milk (Doodh)
- 6-8 Saffron (Kesar) threads
- 2 tblsp Sugar (Cheeni) or as desired
How to make pistachio shake:
- Cut 4 pistachios into silvers and set aside.
- Place the remaining in a blender, cover, and pulse several time to coarsely grind.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and blend until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the jar with a spatula to free the nuts.
- Slowly add another 1 cup milk and blend for 1/2 minute.
- Place the nut milk, remaining milk and saffron in a heavy- bottom pan over high heat.
- Stirring constantly, bring to full boil.
- Froth the milk two more times, then remove it from the flame and stir in a sweetener until dissolved.
- Place the strainer over the blender and pour in the milk.
- Partially cover and blend, starting at the low speed and increasing it to high, until the milk is frothing.
- Pour into cups, sprinkle with pistachio silvers, and serve immediately.